- Receive the CIIA’s periodic newsletter for SEC-registered advisers, which provides timely articles on industry issues; regulatory and compliance issues; and much more.
- Receive emails that keep members informed about breaking news, events, and developments that impact the investment advisory profession.
- Listing in the appropriate Member Directory on the CIIA website with full contact information.
- Free access to CIIA’s webinars.
- Events and Programmes– Employees of the firm receive discounted rates to register for CIIA’s events, such as the Annual Adviser Conference, other Workshops etc.
- CIIA will provide guidance and compliance services on the registration process with SEC to become a regular member should you choose to upgrade membership status.
- Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities – Exclusive opportunities to exhibit at CIIA conferences or participate as a Sponsor.
- CIIA regular membership is open to any entity or person that is already a SEC-registered investment adviser;
- CIIA regular membership applies to either a corporate entity or individual. The firm may designate an employee to receive benefits;
- CIIA regular members can be individuals or firms in the field of accounting, banking, insurance, consulting, fund Management, Securities Issuance, stockbroking, or other persons or entities concerned with the interests of Investment Advisory practice, investment advisers and retail investors etc;
- Minimum of 48 months of cognate experience in the field of investment advisory.
- Complete professional conduct attestation;
- Provide a valid means of identification;
- Pay the annual dues;
- Fulfil any other requirement as may be required by the association.
How to Join
Congratulations are in order, now that you have made a firm commitment to taking your career and business to the next level. Registration can be done online via the website along with payment of the application fee of N10,000.00 for corporate and N5,000.00 for Individual advisers.
Join Us Today